Are you credible enough
for your prospects to want to
do business with you?
By the end of this challenge, you'll have specific action items you can take in just minutes-a-day to grow your credibility so you can connect with more aligned clients.
Challenge Begins on March 7, 2022
Mon-Friday 4-5pm PST, 7-8pm EST (sessions will be recorded)
Join the Challenge for FREE! >>
Join the Challenge for FREE! >>
- Be surrounded by people who show up authentically and support you in becoming the best version of yourself.
- Experience a real sense of community – a safe space where you can talk about anything and share anything. A place where there's no judgment, only love and support.
- Benefit from connecting with other business owners to discuss really deep issues that you don't necessarily get to do elsewhere.
- Discover a more credible approach and direction in the way you do business that will help attract more customers to you and your firm.
- Gain new knowledge and perspectives from others to figure out what’s best for you and share your knowledge with others to help figure out what’s best for them.
- Realize that you are not invisible by contributing your thoughts, experiences, and know-how to people who are open to receiving your gifts. Doing so will show you how much of a difference you can make in other people’s lives.
In this 5-Day Challenge, you’ll learn:
Day 1: Get a better understanding of how to communicate exactly what and how you help clients.
Day 2: How to tweak what you’re already doing on social media so you can connect with more ideal clients.
Day 3: How to squeeze more out of endorsements.
Day 4: How to create the right videos to allow other people to see you when you are not in the room.
Day 5: How to show up authentically so you can earn more Credibility with your clients and prospects.
Hear What People Are Saying
Ghostwriter & Content Specialist
"Through the Credibility Nation free 5-day credibility challenge, Mitchell and his partner Lucas Root helped me discover areas of my platform that needed attention and encouraged me to grow in areas I have been neglecting. They are incredibly supportive, down-toearth, and offer tons of practical, actionable advice to help business owners interested in taking a more sincere approach to business and life."
Top 100 QB-ProAdvisor
"Mitchell's teachings have been the first course I have taken (5-day challenge) that is taught with personal attention to each of us in the group. Not just a video, workbooks and you do the best you can through "on your own time" learning. I have made so many changes just in the last 3 days and am seeing quick results already in the number of views, reaches and engagements."
IT Consultant & Business Coach
"I joined Mitchell's 5 Day Credibility Challenge thinking that it would mostly be a review of strategy and tactics that I already know but have been pleasantly surprised by what I have learned in the first 3 days. Today I completely changed the definition of my target market with a new Customer Point of Pain (CPOP) statement. I am impressed with his understanding of online marketing and really enjoy his teaching style which is relaxed, friendly and engaging."
About the Hosts
Global Credibility Expert Mitchell Levy is a 2x TEDx speaker, an international bestselling author of over 60 books, and an executive coach at Marshall Goldsmith’s 100 Coaches. After interviewing 500 thought leaders on credibility, he published a 7-country international bestselling book, delivered a powerful TEDx on humanity, created courses, and created the Credibility Nation membership community to help those who want to live, learn and surround themselves with others on their credibility journey.
For over 17 years, Lucas Root numerous teams on Wall Street. After establishing a consistent track record of successes, Lucas started his own consulting business and works with strong brands with a well-funded great idea, but don't quite know how to execute. Since early 2019, Lucas has had the wonderful opportunity to speak to numerous audiences in North America, Australia, and Europe, as well as partner with both businesses and VCs for mentoring.
Copyright © 2022 Credibility Nation, All Rights Reserved